- Understanding People in Organizations10 ECTS
- Understanding the Global Business Environment10 ECTS
- Business Economics10 ECTS
- Finance and Business Performance10 ECTS
- Developing an Enterprising Mindset10 ECTS
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Quantitative Skills for Business10 ECTS
- Principles of Responsible Management10 ECTS
- Decision-Making and International Tax10 ECTS
- Applied Operations Management10 ECTS
- Managing People10 ECTS
- Sustainable Supply Chains
- Global Business & Strategy10 ECTS
- The Business Consultancy Project Part I10 ECTS
- Marketing Across Cultures10 ECTS
- Developing Leadership & Management10 ECTS
- The Business Consultancy Project Part II10 ECTS
- Sustainable Development and International Business Law
- Gain techniques for managing organizational change and learn to view the world through the consumer.
- Develop strategies for solving problems as a result of change.
- Analyze laws and business transactions.
- A U.K. state-accredited BA (Hons) in Business Management (Enterprise) degree awarded by the University of Derby, U.K.
- The BA (Hons) in Business Management (Enterprise) has the additional benefit of being accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives students the possibility of achieving an additional qualification – CMI’s Diploma in Leadership and Management.
- Business process outsourcing
- International business consultancy
- Transport and logistics management
- Import/export compliance